At the end of May, Bridgnorth Tae Kwon-Do sent a team of seven to the GTI National Open. They ALL came back with a medal which was absolutely fantastic!
– David Rowley, gold for men’s veterans yellow belt sparring – at his debut competition!
– Oliver Hilton, silver for men’s yellow belt sparring – also his debut!
– Chloe Toms, bronze for ladies’ blue belt sparring – another competition debuts!
– Robert Hall, bronze for men’s veterans red belt sparring
– Dean Lewis, bronze for men’s veterans black belt sparring
– Luke Richardson, silver for boys black belt patterns, bronze for boys black belt sparring and silver for boys team pattern
– Last but not least Jake Round, bronze for cadets black belt sparring – beating a GTI Squad member along the way! We have high hopes for Mr Round!
Huge well done to everyone who competed, and thank you again for representing Bridgnorth Tae Kwon-Do!